What is IPSM INDIA?
As IPSM INDIA is an institute of paramedical sciences and management, it typically offers a range of programs and courses related to the field of paramedicine. Here are some common areas of study and services that IPSM INDIA Paramedical College may provide.
- Paramedical Programs: IPSM offers diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s programs from UGC recognized Universities in various paramedical Course such as Medical Laboratory Technology, Radiology and Imaging Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Optometry, Cardiology, Physiotherapy, etc.
- Practical Training: IPSM provides hands-on practical training to students, allowing them to gain realworld experience and develop the necessary skills in their respective fields.
- Academic Support: IPSM offers academic support services such as study materials, reference books, libraries, and access to online resources to aid students in their studies.
- Faculty and Expertise: IPSM has experienced faculty members and industry experts who provide instruction and guidance to students in their chosen fields.
- Placement Assistance: IPSM have a placement cell or career services department that assists students with internships, job placements, and career guidance.
- Infrastructure and Facilities: IPSM may provide well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, simulation facilities, and other necessary infrastructure to facilitate learning and practical training.
Where is IPSM INDIA located?
IPSM (Institute of Paramedical Science & Management) is located INDIA, Dwarka – 7, New INDIA
What courses does IPSM INDIA offer?
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiology and Imaging Technology
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Cardiology Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- Medical Record Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Emergency Medical Services
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Ophthalmic Technology
- Dental Hygiene and Therapy
- Neurophysiology Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Blood Bank Technology
What is the eligibility criteria for admission to IPSM INDIA?
Students can do Paramedical course in IPSM just after 10th or 12th Science
How can I apply for admission to IPSM INDIA?
You can apply for admission through online by logging in www.ipsmindia.com or visit IPSM INDIA for offline admission process
What is the duration of the programs at IPSM INDIA?
IPSM provide Courses like Certificate, Diploma & Bachelor Courses. The duration of courses are 6months, 1 Year, 2 years and 3 Years through UGC recognized University.
Are the programs at IPSM INDIA recognized by a regulatory body?
IPSM is approved by NSDC, Skill India & Certified by ISO.
What are the facilities available for students at IPSM INDIA?
IPSM may provide well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, simulation facilities, and other necessary infrastructure to facilitate learning and practical training.
Does IPSM INDIA have a placement cell or career services department?
IPSM provides 100% training & placements for all students
Can I pursue higher studies after completing a program at IPSM INDIA?
Yes you can do Bachelor & Master course in IPSM.
Are there any internship opportunities available for students at IPSM INDIA?
Yes! IPSM provides 100% training during the course.
What is the fee structure for the programs at IPSM INDIA?
IPSM Fee Structure is as follows:
Fees: 58,000/- per year, can be paid in installment i.e.29,000/- (this includes admission fee, Uniform fee,
tuition fee, study material fee infield training fee.
Exam fee: 1000/ per semester
Fees: 48,000/- per year, can be paid in installment i.e.24,000/ (this includes admission fee, Uniform fee, tuition fee, study material fee)
Exam fee: 1000/- per sem.
What is the average class size at IPSM INDIA?
The Average Class Size of IPSM is 60 students per classroom.
Does IPSM INDIA have a library and other learning resources?
Yes IPSM has Library facility and has Computer Lab also.
Is there an entrance exam for admission to IPSM INDIA?
Yes, It’s Depends upon the number of students.
What are the career prospects after completing a course from IPSM INDIA?
A student’s can take both Government & Private sector job in health sectors.
Does IPSM INDIA provide placement assistance to students?
Yes, IPSM Provide 100% Placement Assistant for all students during the course.
Are the paramedical courses at IPSM INDIA recognized?
Yes, All Courses from IPSM are from UGC Recognized University.
Does IPSM INDIA have tie-ups with hospitals or clinics for practical training?
Yes, IPSM has tie-ups of more than 5000+ Hospital, Diagnostic center & pathology Labs in all over India for training and placement.
How can I contact the admissions office of IPSM INDIA for further inquiries?
You can Call/WhatsApp us on 8383045704 or logon to www.ipsmindia.com or can come personally to IPSM.